Jabalpur31 minutes ago
EOW team investigating.
EOW raids have been conducted late night at ARTO Santosh Pal. During this period 650% more assets are in the hands of EOW than the income of ARTO Santosh Pal and his wife. On whose documents and other aspects the team is investigating. The complaint received by the Economic Offenses Cell was verified by Inspector Swaranjit Singh Dhami.
On the basis of the evidence obtained in the verification, during their service period, the Regional Transport Officer Santosh Pal and his wife Rekha Pal, Clerk, Regional Transport Office, Jabalpur, in comparison to the income received from legitimate sources, the expenditure incurred by them and the property acquired should be 650 percent. have been found. Due to which the offense has been registered and taken up for investigation.
This property came to the fore in investigation
- 1,247 sq ft residential building at PP Colony in Gwarighat.
- 1,150 sq ft residential building in Shankarshah ward.
- Two residential buildings in Shatabdipuram MR 4 Road in total 10 thousand sq.ft.
- 570 sq ft residential building in Kasturba Gandhi Ward.
- 771 sq ft residential building at Gadha Phatak.
- Farm house in Dhimarkheda on Charangwa Road in 1.4 acres.
- car i 20 mp 20 cb 5455
- Scorpio MP20 HA5653
- Pulsar Bike MP20 MF 2688
- Bullet MP20 MUS Z 5455