Subsidy Under Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana: Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana has been started to provide water to every field and irrigation system for crop on time. Under this scheme, there is a provision of subsidy on Irrigation ranging from 45% to 55% on the adoption of new irrigation techniques. Obviously, due to lack of water, the soil starts losing its moisture, due to which it becomes difficult to cultivate that land.
In such a situation, farmers are advised to adopt drip irrigation, sprinkle irrigation and rain gun irrigation techniques under the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana. Today, crores of farmers of the country have understood the importance of water drop by drop due to Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana and they are taking bumper production of crops even at less cost of water.
55% subsidy for drip and sprinkler irrigation
Drip and sprinkler irrigation system is being promoted to irrigate the crops as per the need of the water scarcity. For adopting these irrigation techniques, subsidy of up to 55 percent is given to the farmers.
- Under this scheme, 55% subsidy of the cost of installation of drip and sprinkler irrigation system is given to the farmers.
- There is a provision of 45% financial subsidy to the farmers even after adopting the normal method for irrigation.
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana, the amount of grant is directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiary farmers.
- Under this scheme, the amount of grant on irrigation is borne by the central and state government together.
These farmers will get benefit
Under the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana, every farmer of the country can take advantage of irrigation facility at low cost.
- Especially the farmers who have their own cultivable land, they can apply for subsidy.
- Farmers of every economic and social class of the country will be given a grant under the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana.
- Under this scheme, members of Self Help Groups, Agricultural Trusts, Co-operative Societies, Incorporated Companies, Farmer Producer Organizations will also be eligible for subsidy.
- Not only this, farmers who have been cultivating on Lease Agreement for at least seven years and those doing contract farming are also entitled to subsidy on irrigation.
While applying in the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana, some documents also have to be attached. Among these-
- farmer’s aadhar card
- Farmer’s bank passbook copy
- Farmer’s caste certificate
- Farmer’s electricity bill copy
- mobile number linked with aadhar
Under the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana, farmers have been given the facility of online or offline application to get subsidy on irrigation.
- To apply offline, you can get more information from the District Agriculture Officer / District Horticulture Officer by contacting the Agriculture Department office of the nearest district.
- If farmers want, they can also apply through online medium (Online application for PM Krishi Sinchai Yojana). For this, you can apply at the E-Mitra center by taking copies of the necessary documents.
- For more details visit the official website of the scheme https://pmksy.gov.in/ You can also join.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on certain media reports and information only. ABPLive.com does not verify any information. Before putting any information into practice, consult the concerned expert.
finest hour! Build tube wells, wells or ponds in the fields with 50% subsidy, a grant of up to 75,000 will reach the accounts
PM Kisan Online Refund: Farmers can be booked for fraud, settle this work immediately