Adidas RPT-02 SOL Headphone: If you too have been troubled by charging the headphones again and again, then now your problem is going to end. Adidas has launched the Adidas RPT-02 SOL Wireless Headphones with Solar Power. The Adidas RPT-02 SOL can be charged with both solar and electricity. In this, the facility of rejecting calls and controlling the volume has been given. The Adidas RPT-02 SOL gets a 45mm dynamic driver. Apart from this, the Adidas RPT-02 SOL also features water resistant IPX4. Adidas has claimed that the battery of this solar powered headphone is capable of giving 80 hours of backup.
Specifications of Adidas RPT-02 SOL
- The Adidas RPT-02 SOL is a flagship headphone with a 45mm dynamic driver.
- The Adidas RPT-02 SOL has a frequency range of 20–20,000Hz and a sensitivity rating of 105dB.
- The Adidas RPT-02 SOL features a microphone and also gets control knobs.
- Light indicator is also provided with Adidas RPT-02 SOL headphones.
- The solar panel is found at the top of the Adidas RPT-02 SOL, from which this headphone is charged. This solar panel is called Powerfoyle Solar Charging Panel, which is made by Swedish company Exeger. This panel can capture both natural and artificial light.
- The cushions and earcups of the Adidas RPT-02 SOL headphones are washable as well.
- The Adidas RPT-02 SOL is rated IPX4 for water resistant.
- Bluetooth v5.2 has been given in Adidas RPT-02 SOL. It can be connected to both Android and iOS devices.
- The battery of the Adidas RPT-02 SOL is claimed to have a backup of 80 hours. It has a Type-C port for charging.
- The Adidas RPT-02 SOL weighs 256 grams
Price of Adidas RPT-02 SOL
The price of Adidas RPT-02 SOL (Adidas RPT-02 SOL Price) has been kept at $ 229 (about Rs 18,000). This headphone is currently listed on the company’s American website only. The Adidas RPT-02 SOL can be bought in Night Gray and Solar Yellow colours. The Adidas RPT-02 SOL will go on sale from 23rd August.
Which phone is better in Realme 9i 5G and Poco M4 Pro 5G under 15 thousand?