OPPO Enco Buds2 Launch: Smartphone brand Oppo has launched its new Bluetooth earbuds OPPO Enco Buds2 in the Indian market. These earbuds have a powerful BASS with 10 mm titanium dynamic driver. Along with this, AI noise reduction algorithm has been given for clear voice quality. The earbuds have an IPX4 rating for water resistant. Let us know about the other specifications and features of these earbuds in details.
Specifications of OPPO Enco Buds2
- Oppo’s OPPO Enco Buds2 has 10 mm titanium dynamic drivers, which come with Dolby Atmos and Enco Live stereo sound effects.
- Three types of audio setting Original, BASS Boost and Clear Vocal have been supported in OPPO Enco Buds2.
- The company has claimed that the AI Noise Reduction algorithm based on Deep Neural Network (DNN) is available in this earbuds, which is capable of improving its calling.
- The OPPO Enco Buds2 has an IPX4 rating for water and dust resistant.
- Bluetooth v5.2 and low-latency have been supported in OPPO Enco Buds2.
OPPO Enco Buds2 Battery
With the case in OPPO Enco Buds2, you get 28 hours of battery backup in a single charge. On the other hand, the buds can be used for 7 hours. The company has claimed that the buds can be charged for 1 hour in just 10 minutes of charging.
Price of OPPO Enco Buds2
The OPPO Enco Buds2 Bluetooth earbuds are listed at a price of Rs 1,799. Customers can easily buy these earbuds from the company’s official website, OPPO store and e-commerce platform from August 31.