ICICI Bank Credit Card : The country’s largest private bank ICICI has today partnered with the National Payments Corporation of India to launch a credit card on the RuPay network. According to sources, Coral Card will be included in these RuPay credit card series, as well as Rubyx and Sapphiro variants will be launched by the bank soon.
Will get accident cover
According to ICICI Bank, the Coral RuPay Credit Card is a contactless card, which will give the cardholder some special discounts along with reward points while shopping, restaurants, bill payments, petrol and diesel refills, domestic flights or train tickets. Along with this, accident insurance cover is being given to the cardholder in the RuPay Network card.
what the bank said
Sudipta Roy, Chief, Credit Card, Payment Solutions and Merchant Ecosystem, ICICI Bank says, “ICICI Bank has always been at the forefront of offering innovative, powerful and unique value propositions to its customers.
Join hands with NPCI
We are delighted to partner with NPCI to launch ICICI Bank Credit Card on RuPay network. It is an Indian card payment network equipped with advanced technology. This partnership has associated ICICI Bank credit card holders with special RuPay offers, which will bring more benefits to the customers.
Coral Credit Card launched
Praveena Rai, CEO, NPCI says, “We are delighted to launch the Coral Credit Card on the RuPay network in partnership with ICICI Bank. He said that we are confident that the partnership of both the companies will benefit the cardholders. These cardholders will have a different and better experience when making payments at other places including shopping.
The card is equipped with these features
- For every Rs.100 spent on this card, you will get 2 reward points (excluding fuel).
- For every Rs 100 spent on insurance related payments, you will get 1 reward point.
- The cardholder will get 1,000 bonus reward points every time he spends Rs 1 lakh, along with 2000 bonus reward points for spending Rs 2 lakh from the card in a year (the maximum limit for these reward points will be 10,000)
- Free entry will be available in all the domestic airports and railway lounges of the country.
- There will be special discounts on booking movie tickets on BookMyShow.
- The cardholder will get a personal accident insurance cover of Rs 2 lakh.
- You will get 24×7 concierge services from the bank.
read this also-