Defence Research and Development Organisation, Center for Personnel Talent Management, DRDO-CEPTAM has released notification to fill 1901 posts in the organisation. This recruitment drive will fill up Senior Technical Assistant-B and Technician-A posts.
The registration process will begin on September 3, 2022 and will end on September 23, 2022. Candidates can apply online through the official site of DRDO on drdo.gov.in. Read below for eligibility, selection process and other details.
- Senior Technical Assistant-B: 1075 Posts
- Technician-A: 826 Posts
- Senior Technical Assistant-B: Bachelor’s degree in Science or Diploma in Engineering or Technology or Computer Science or Allied subjects, recognised by AICTE.
- Technician-A: Xth Class pass or equivalent from a recognised Board or Institute; and (ii) Certificate from a recognised ITI or Certificate of minimum one year duration from recognised Institution if the ITI do not award Certificate or NTC or NAC in the required discipline.
The age limit of the candidate should be between 18 to 28 years of age.
- Senior Technical Assistant-B: Tier-I(CBT)–Screening Test; Tier-II(CBT)–Selection Test.
- Technician-A: Tier-I(CBT) – Selection Test; Tier-II – Trade/Skill Test.