Bajaj Finance Interest Rate Fixed Deposit : Bajaj Finance has increased the rates of its FDs. Bajaj Finance has increased the fixed deposit rate by 15 bps. The increased rates will be applicable on deposits ranging from Rs 15,000 to Rs 5 crore.
RBI increased repo rate 3 times
Let us tell you that the Reserve Bank of India has increased the repo rate by 1.40 percent to 5.40 percent almost three times since May. Since then all the banks have increased the deposit rates.
See how much return you will get
The interest rate on deposits of 12-23 months has been increased from 6.20 per cent to 6.35 per cent per annum. FD interest rate for senior citizens has increased from 6.45 percent to 6.60 percent. If you will get 6.80 percent interest rate on FD for 22 months. Senior citizens will get the benefit of 7.05 percent interest rate.
Understand the features of FD like this
- Interest rate of 7.75 per cent per annum on deposits up to 44 months for senior citizens
- Maximum interest rate of 7.50 per cent for investors below 60 years
- FD can be done for a period of 12-60 months.
- Loans are available up to a maximum of 75 percent of the FD deposit amount.
- You can withdraw money from FD account even before maturity without any penalty.
- Minimum investment 15 thousand rupees. Maximum investment online is Rs 5 crore, with no limit in offline.
read this also